Fall 2020-2021 English Course and Tutorials
Lower Grades (G5-G10)
- For ongoing needs. Students will build a foundation in writing and reading.
- Two main elements: Writing (70%) and Reading Comprehension (30%)
- Explore different types of writing: Creative, Descriptive and Argumentative, etc
- Engage in literary analysis of different genres of passage. Both classical and modern texts included.
- Take-home writing assignments
- Personalized weekly feedback from Tutor
Higher Grades (G11-G13)
- Designed For IGCSE and IB Diploma year students
- Drills on the latest past papers and accustomed to their formats through in-class writing and discussions.
- Tutors will explain the latest changes in 2020-2021 curriculum and teach exam techniques
- Mock exams are given out.
Get a Free English Trial Today
Press the button or whatsapp 93683082 to get a free trial. We will respond in 24 hours. 請按右面的按鍵，或WhatsApp 預約免費試堂。
English Writing and Analysis G7-9 (Tutorial Style)
Students will get to learn writing and analysis of different genres of texts in a group setting. The genre of the text will be equally divided between modern short stories and classic literature pieces. Students will have the opportunity to make meaningful discussions on the pieces they read and then write analysis in class and outside of class based on these literary pieces. Available private or group of 4.
IGCSE English Exam Preparation and Writing G10-11
The course is an 5 week, 20 hour exam oriented course for students who are preparing the IGCSE final exam in May 2021.
The course focus on further reinforcing writing, comprehension and analysis skill at more advanced level based on the IGCSE past paper formats and questions. Students will be expected to pick up exam rubrics, complete at least 1 writing each class and bring with them take-home assignments.